Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Preview

Since the subject of sword and sorcery has come up on a few blogs I thought this might be a good time to preview the first part of my novel Lancelot. It is an erotic romance but with plenty of sword and sorcery. This segment of the novel is before any erotica so no need to be afraid. :) Any comment regarding action or character interplay is most welcome.

Submission of [insert name of book here], by [insert your name here], to Carnal Desires Publishinghttp://leewhitney.blogspot.com/p/lancelot-preview.html


6 comments:

Bernita said...

Seems to me you've captured the tone and flavour of the Authurian legends while introducing a vitality into the narrative.There are a lot of touches I like.

BernardL said...

The most fun was bringing the legend into present day with paranormal ingredients along with all the players, Bernita. With Arthur as a smart-ass kid I could inject a lot of humor into the revamped legend. Thanks for taking a look. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

I just ordered Lancelot for my Kindle. I apologize for being remiss in getting it. I should have done it some time ago. Seems like maybe it wasn't available on Kindle at first or something.

raine said...

I remember parts of this story. I remember Arthur, the "smart-ass kid", because I wanted to give him a sound spanking, lol.

This segment of the novel is before any erotica so no need to be afraid.

Hee. :)

BernardL said...

Nothing to apologize for, Charles. I really appreciate you buying 'Lancelot' in spite of the genre. I hope you like the plot, story, and humor along with my remake of the legend.

BernardL said...

That's him, Raine, and yeah the young Arthur manages to anger the entire Camelot crew. :)