Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Racist Cupcakes


Duncan Hines ‘hip hop cupcakes’ commercial has been deemed racist Evil Frosting. If you’re looking to be offended why pick on cupcake frosting? Why not go after dastardly Mother Nature? After all, when there are dark clouds, Mother Nature makes it rain and storm. When there are white puffy clouds the weather is beautiful. Mother Nature is an old school racist. She should be sued until she reverses this hurtful racist stereotype immediately. Like one commenter wrote 'It's frosting for God's sake! Get a life!' I agree.  :) 


2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I couldn't see anything racist in it, although the cupcakes are supposed to evoke black folks pretty clearly. I imagine 99 percent of black people don't have a problem with it.

BernardL said...

You saw more in it than I did, Charles. All I saw was singing chocolate frosting with the last unfrosted cupcake not being in harmony until it was frosted.