Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

United Nations - Scam Central


Before citizens go into complete revolt against the Global Warming scam worldwide, the UN unveiled their real reason for backing the monstrous GW extortion racket – global taxation Thieves. One more in a long line of anti-American Secretary Generals of the UN is clamoring for a 100 billion dollar tax on American citizens. UN Secretary General flunky Ban Ki-moon represents a fantastic illustration of why we should boot the UN out of New York and out of our lives. Why we continue to prop up this group of corrupt extortionists amazes me to no end. I’ve come up with a great way to save our money – outlaw foreign aid. Whenever some country wants to hit us up for money let them appeal to the American public directly. If an American citizen wants to fund the Palestinian money black hole where we enhance the Swiss bank accounts of Palestinian Authority terrorists let that citizen have the right to send them a check personally – instead of our congress draining taxpayer funds to the tune of hundreds of millions they never demand an accounting for Terrorists. If American citizens want to send money to the Hezbollah terrorists in Lebanon instead of our congress, which just released a hundred million to the Lebanon military More Terrorists, let them send a check. I want the right to opt out of this crap where administration and congressional pinheads hand over our money to anti-American UN thieves and third world terrorist cesspools.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I like the idea of the UN. I'd hate to see it booted but would like to see it reworked into an effective unit. I don't know if that'll ever happen but it's a good dream to have.

BernardL said...

I'm sorry, Charles, but pipe dreams like UN reworking are what keep thieves like Ban Ki-moon stealing us blind. Don't mend this International Ring of Thieves, end it. Then we won't have to grovel in front of third world potentates when we need to fix something in defense of American citizens who are footing the bill for the UN joke.

Leigh Russell said...

I agree with Charles, it's a good aim. But I also agree with Bernard that it really doesn't work. Maybe it's just not possible to have an organisation the size of the UN that can function sensibly.

BernardL said...

Hi Leigh. I can't say I know the solution to the UN, but I do know I don't want them to gain the right to tax American citizens to the tune of a hundred billion dollars for the purpose of fixing imaginary problems. :)