Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dhampir Novel Progress

I am 60K words into my new paranormal novel Dhampir. It should be ready for release by February. Work will then begin on Hard Case VII: Red Waves with part of the novel a crossover event with Nick McCarty's crew from Cold Blooded. Dhampir's new characters, Jed and Erin, have a rather unique relationship between Dhampir and human. They grew up together.  :)


Here's the link to the new BTS Reviews January/February issue which has a little of everything from the publishing world including articles, reviews, columns, and of course links to new novels from the ads, including mine. 





2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

You probably got a thousand words done while I was brushing my teeth while ago. :)

BernardL said...

I am having fun writing Dhampir, Charles. :)