Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blood Lust (Dhampir) Finished

I finished my new paranormal novel about a half human/half vampire from the short story I wrote titled 'Dhampir'. Because most people don't know what a Dhampir is, we're probably going to title it 'Blood Lust'. In any case, brother RJ Parker already has the manuscript draft for 'Blood Lust', and I'm editing it while writing my Hard Case/Cold Blooded crossover titled 'Red Waves'. Here's an initial blurb I wrote for 'Blood Lust'.

A vampire named Aaron, buried alive after the Battle of Gravelines near Calais, rips a path across Europe when unearthed, escaping to America. He seduces a young college coed, Jillian Mary Blake. Young Jillian gives birth to Jedidiah Israel Blake. Jedidiah, a half human/half vampire Dhampir wields incredible power. Jed’s childhood partner, Erin Constanza, grows up next door sharing Jed’s monstrous secret of what his Mom thinks of as raising the ‘Dark Superman’. Jed and Erin find out their lives have been catalogued by a secret government group formed to watch Jed’s growth into adulthood power. They want to harness Jed’s blood lust for their own purposes. He’s happy to oblige.

That's my update for now. We'll have the release date soon.

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Sounds darn good

BernardL said...

Thanks, my friend. I'm hoping it's a hit. :)

Bookwormin said...

Gimme Gimme Gimme!

BernardL said...

I finished line edits today. When RJ decides what cover to go with, Blood Lust will be released soon after. :)