Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hard Case Book V: Blood and Fear

I’m down to the final editing run through on Hard Case Book V: Blood and Fear. It’s a wild ride for John Harding’s crew, while taking on a new terrorist player attempting a takeover of the ports - a Bulgarian arms dealer called ‘The Ghost’. Between EMP weapons, and Nigerian Boko Haram gangsters, Harding’s Monster Squad has their dance card filled. They still manage to set aside time to help out with Harding’s stepdaughter’s softball team, and save an acquaintance from an ‘Honor Killing’. Blood and Fear is a Pulp Fiction adventure I believe the fans of the series will enjoy. Here’s the new cover by my Grandson Colin.


4 comments:

raine said...

The cover looks very professional. Good job!

BernardL said...

He's a quick learner, Raine. Now... I have to get him into editing. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

I wonder if Hard Case will have to kill anyone in this book? ;)

BernardL said...

Count on it, my friend. :)