Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sale on Series

I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas. Progress on Hard Case Book V: Blood and Fear is going very well for a mid to late February release. John Harding and crew are working to keep me sane through this very different holiday. Three of my series book one novels are on sale through the New Year for only 99 cents. A reader can get in on the ground floor of HARD CASE, RICK CANTELLI, P.I., or the New Adult series genre DEMON. They're all full length novels, and not the 50k novellas popularly placed as full length nowadays. I pray you all have a healthy and happy New Year in 2015. 

HARD CASE - The John Harding Series



RICK CANTELLI, P.I.- The Rick Cantelli Series




DEMON - The Mike Rawlins and Demon the dog Series

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I think I've got all of these. Will check to make sure, though.

BernardL said...

I look forward to reading your next Talera installment, my friend. I'm preparing for the sword and sorcery change by re-reading the Conan series, Charles. :)

raine said...

Same to you, Bernard. :)

BernardL said...

Thanks, Raine. It can only get better, my friend.