Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

Cold Blooded Book III: Sins & Sanctions - #1 in Amazon's Pulp Fiction

For the first time ever I reached #1 in Pulp Fiction which is my chosen genre. COLD BLOODED BOOK III: SINS & SANCTIONS made it to the top spot this morning at least for a little while, so I had to blog it. :) I passed 36,000 words in Hard Case Book V: Blood and Fear last night, and I'm shooting for 40k by Sunday night. Sins & Sanctions also received its 10th 5 star review, and it is a good one to blog.

on December 5, 2014
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I absolutely love this author! I especially enjoy the assassin books, read every book at least twice!

It will be hard to waiting for more about Nick McCarty and his family, and I'm not sure there will be more, but I hope so!

I'll read the Private Detective ones for now, and keep an eye out for more in this genre.
The standalone novels are awesome too!
Anything by this author is worth the money!
 
 

2 comments:

RJ Parker Publishing said...

When a writer receives an endorsement like that it makes it all worth while. Great review and congrats on owning the #1 pulp position on Amazon :) RJ

BernardL said...

Very true, brother. It's still at #1 this morning, which is very nice. :) I figured it might stay there for a few hours.