Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

RICK CANTELLI, P.I. hits #18 on Amazon Private Investigators Category


Nothing much funny or otherwise in auto repair land, or the East Oakland demilitarized zone – all quiet on the western front.  :)
 

Good news on the writing – my novel RICK CANTELLI,P.I. made it to #18 on Amazon’s very tough Private Investigators category. Even getting into the top 100 is tough in that very competitive category. The third book in the HARD CASE series VOYAGE OF THE DAMNED will be released very soon, and I made it over 15,000 words in the RICK CANTELLI, P.I. sequel, which my partner Author/Agent/Publisher RJ Parker and I should be releasing sometime around Christmas. Writing the adventures of Rick and Lois was a laugh out loud thrill for me this past weekend. Here’s a screen shot of my #18 placing on the Amazon Private Investigators category ranking.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats, man. That is excellent!

BernardL said...

Thanks, Charles. We have to grab these moments of notoriety when we can. :)