Search This Blog

Friday, February 13, 2009

Little Johnny

My older brother sent me these 'Little Johnny' jokes. I hadn't read them before. :)

Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. 'Yes,' said the policeman. 'The detectives want very badly to capture him.

'Little Johnny asked, 'Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture
?

* * * * * * * *
* * *

Little Johnny attended a horse auction with
his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Johnny asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?' His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses,I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy.

Johnny, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom
.'

4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

LOL. That last one is very nasty.

BernardL said...

That is my favorite, Charles. :)

Barbara Martin said...

The last one is a corker, Bernard.

BernardL said...

It does have a little of everything, Barbara: lead-in, plot, and surprise ending. :)