Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Dhampir Update and Series Links

My new paranormal creation, tentatively titled Dhampir, will reach nearly 30K words by tonight. The action and humor are there with a bit of romance. Background story of how my main character, Jedidiah Israel Blake, came into being proceeded well without huge info dumps. He's going to be quite a character. His partner since childhood, Erin Constanza, will not be a cardboard cutout either, nor will his Mom and Grandparents. I wanted to update progress on the new novel along with providing links to the Hard Case, Cold Blooded, Rick Cantelli, P.I., and Demon series pages. Their first books in the series are at reduced prices for now. Cold Blooded V: Nightmare in Red has been garnering great reviews. The fans of the series are seeing everything I had hoped they would. Here are the series pages on Amazon.

Cold Blooded Series Page


Hard Case


Rick Cantelli, P.I.


Demon


4 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've only read your thrillers. I'll have to try one of your others. I need to read your space opera

BernardL said...

I think you would enjoy Casserine, my friend. :)

raine said...

Congrats on the new work, Bernard!
I've got a Dhampir tale that's been sitting on my computer for almost 5 years. I think it's holding the hard drive together. :-p~~

BernardL said...

Thanks, Raine! I had a chance to do humor in this new tale, and I can never pass up on the chance to combine humor, violence, and a little romance. :)