Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2015

BTS E-mag Book Reviews Nov/Dec Issue is out!

BTS E-mag Book Reviews Nov/Dec Issue is out and great as ever. I have a page 6 full page spread for my Cold Blooded Series. With Cold Blooded V: Nightmare in Red being released at the end of this month, I'm hoping for an increase in series readers. I'm passing 86K words in Nightmare in Red today. It will of course have a Nick and Jean free bonus future story in it at the end, part three in the future stories. Here's the new ad page from BTS for Cold Blooded:


2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Enjoyed the bonus story in Cold Blooded III

BernardL said...

Thanks, Charles. I appreciate the feedback on the bonus story. I had a lot of fun with it, and especially the next installment after it in Cold Blooded IV: Bloody Shadows. I'm going to keep doing them throughout the series.