Search This Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2014

BTS E-mag July/August Hardcopy



My friend, Myra Nour, the CEO of BTS Reviews E-mag generously sent me a hard copy of the July/August 2014 magazine with my partner RJ Parker and I featured on the cover. Myra’s a great friend. This cost her over fifty bucks, because after all, BTS Reviews E-mag is the best Digital E-mag out in cyberspace, but they don’t do hard copies. Thanks again, Myra for a great feature. It won’t be long, and I’ll have Rick Cantelli, P.I. Book III: Into the Darkness done. I’m at 82,000 words now. It will be ready to release in August, so it will most definitely be in the September/October Issue in its own full page ad in BTS Book Reviews E-mag.  :)


2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Excellent! A very nice memento!

BernardL said...

It sure is, Charles. Man, those hard-copies are expensive when they make them one at a time for a digital magazine. It was sure nice of her to send me one.