Search This Blog

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Rick Cantelli, P.I. 11: Pass The Torch Coming Soon

Just a note that Rick Cantelli, P.I. Book 11: Pass the Torch was released on November 8th. In celebration of the release. RJ Parker Publishing will be making Rick Cantelli, P.I. Book 1 free for a short time. Readers can find it here:

Rick Cantelli, P.I.

This is kind of an experiment to get back to pre-orders. I get many emails asking when the next novel is coming out. Many times it has already been released. I wish this stuff was easier... but then... anyone could do it. :)  Here's the link to pre-order Rick Cantelli, P.I. Book 11: Pass The Torch. They don't charge anyone until it is delivered... and believe me... I am delivering. I laughed all day long writing this latest scene with the adventures of Jim filling his grandfather's shoes. :)

Rick Cantelli, P.I. Book 11: Pass The Torch Pre-Order Link

No comments: