Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Rick Cantelli, P.I. On Sale

The release day approaches for the new addition to my Rick Cantelli, P.I. series - Rick Cantelli, P.I. Book IV: Shades of Death. With that release coming only weeks away, RJ Parker Publishing has put the first book in the series on sale for 99 cents. It's a great time to check out the most humorous and deadly team of ex-CIA agents ever to hit their 7th decade. :) The Rick Cantelli Series has new covers thanks to Katherine McCarthy at Aeternum Designs.
















5 comments:

raine said...

I'm amazed by how you keep rocking out the winners, Bernard. Wtg! :)

BernardL said...

Writing has become so much a part of my everyday life I can't imagine not having it, Raine. Thank you, my friend. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Loved book 1

Unknown said...

I have read the series at least three times. Got my husband hooked on it. He is over-the-moon about a new one coming out. Glad you are a fast writer. Otherwise we suffer withdrawal.

BernardL said...

Thanks, Charles!

I'm in the last week on Book IV: Shades of Death, LK. Thank you. I'm glad you've enjoyed the series. :)