Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Casserine 99 Cent Special and New Free Story



I have a couple of neat specials today. My Space Marine novel Casserine is on Kindle Nation Daily for only 99 cents. Loaded with action, humor, and romance, my crew of characters in this science fiction novel battle across the galaxies against all enemies, foreign or domestic. At nearly 700 pages, Casserine will entertain, and for 99 cents, a reader can’t go wrong.  :)

 

Also today, I have another tryout on for future novel consideration. I wrote a paranormal short story titled Dhampir for a charity anthology which the publisher decided to cancel. I enjoyed writing the story so much, I’m considering it for a full length novel. The link takes the reader to my One Drive and the PDF viewing of Dhampir. Jedidiah Israel Blake and his childhood partner Erin Constanza grew up sharing the secret of what Jed’s Mom thought of as raising the ‘Dark Superman’. Jed was not like other boys. He is a Dhampir, half human, half vampire. My friend, RJ Parker and I are gauging these new characters for a novel next year under the RJ Parker Publishing Inc banner. Let us know how you like it.


2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've still gotta read casserine. I've been writing so hard myself I haven't had much time to read anything.

BernardL said...

I know what you mean, my friend. I know it's sacrilege, Charles, but when the writing is going well, I don't care about doing anything else, including reading. :)