Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Drawing



I wrote a guest blog for my partner/publisher/agent Author RJ Parker. We’re celebrating RJ Parker Publishing receiving full publishing credentials from Amazon with both e-book and paperback pre-order releases, along with a myriad of tools for tracking. There will be a drawing amongst the visitors making a comment on either RJ’s publishing site or his blog. I wrote about the changes we’ve seen in such a short time period, and the problems still in evidence on the Amazon marketplace I’ve mentioned here a few times. Stop in over there and take a look. Make a quick comment and get in the drawing automatically. You can even ask questions about anything to do with writing, or books or publishing on Amazon. RJ and I will be checking the comments right up until the January 15th drawing. It's a fun deal, and the first prize is rather unique.  :)


No comments: