Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

DEMON AT WAR



Book 3 in my YA Trilogy Demon is finally listed on Amazon, titled DEMON AT WAR. With Mike and his canine sidekick Demon communicating directly, it enabled me to write many more humorous interchanges between the two, making this one the most fun to write. If you've read DEMON and DEMON INC, you're in for a real treat with this new chapter in my Demon Inc teen crew's adventures. :)
Getting this one formatted and listed took some time out of finishing the last scene in THE LURE OF HELL, my HARDCASE sequel, but it will be full speed ahead with it now. I can’t release it before July 4th anyway. I received another 5 star review on my older novel PEACE. It was short and to the point. I’m getting a real charge out of the interest in my older novels. May’s issue of BTSe-mag is out with my ads too. I opted for the same layout because they were so good. The articles, reviews, and columns in this one are very good. Check it out here:

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I will have to sit down and read the trilogy sometime. I've not yet gotten these but haven't had much time to do anything of late regarding reading. I still have a couple of unread Bernard books on my Kindle.

BernardL said...

I know exactly what you mean, Charles. It's as if we've been dumped into a time warp where events flash by in front of us in fast forward speed. :)